My Book!!

One opportunity that the blog has brought me is the co-authoring of a guidebook, Paddling Southern Maine! It is something in which I take a lot of pride! My writing partner, Sandy Moore, and I have created a book with 54 amazing trips that are within about an hour of Portland! Our motto as we wrote the book was wanting to 'get people to spend the day on the water and not in their cars!'

If you want more information on our book please click on the image of the book below.

Sandy and I are available to attend/present various functions/events. Please email me at mainekayakgirl@gmail.com for more information!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Blog Updates

I have added a couple of things to the blog in an effort to make it more user friendly.  

The first thing I have added is a search feature.  This allows viewers to type in a location and search kayakinginmaine.blogspot.com for the post(s) about that location.  (Towns or body of water name.)  Also, at the end of each post, I have added the location map.  This is my best effort to pinpoint the launching points on a map.  Please be aware that the directions in each post are the best way to find the specific location, but I did want to try to provide a map location as well.  
Remember, plan ahead and stay safe!  

Please send me emails with any feedback about the blog or questions about the locations posted here.  

Send emails to MaineKayakGirl@gmail.com 

Happy Paddling!  

No comments:

Post a Comment