My Book!!

One opportunity that the blog has brought me is the co-authoring of a guidebook, Paddling Southern Maine! It is something in which I take a lot of pride! My writing partner, Sandy Moore, and I have created a book with 54 amazing trips that are within about an hour of Portland! Our motto as we wrote the book was wanting to 'get people to spend the day on the water and not in their cars!'

If you want more information on our book please click on the image of the book below.

Sandy and I are available to attend/present various functions/events. Please email me at mainekayakgirl@gmail.com for more information!

Monday, June 26, 2017

Heading North

School is FINALLY over for the summer!  This means I get a little bit of time off and I cannot wait!  

I will be heading north later this week for some rest, relaxation, and HOPEFULLY getting Miss Gladys to be this calm when the kayak is in the water!  I will be posting photos on social media throughout the trip and will try to go to a new place up there that I can share here.  (I anticipate some images of us tipping over!) 




 Had to get her to turn around ...so threw some treats up there! 

It worked...for a minute!  

So as Gladys and I prepare for our northern adventure I hope you are all enjoying summer on the water!  
Happy Paddling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment