My Book!!

One opportunity that the blog has brought me is the co-authoring of a guidebook, Paddling Southern Maine! It is something in which I take a lot of pride! My writing partner, Sandy Moore, and I have created a book with 54 amazing trips that are within about an hour of Portland! Our motto as we wrote the book was wanting to 'get people to spend the day on the water and not in their cars!'

If you want more information on our book please click on the image of the book below.

Sandy and I are available to attend/present various functions/events. Please email me at mainekayakgirl@gmail.com for more information!

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Paddling Southern Maine

www.paddlingsouthernmaine.com





Paddling Southern Maine is the guidebook my writing partner, Sandy Moore, and I wrote to help other paddlers find beautiful places to explore.  We are very excited to share 54 trips with people who are looking for protected waterways for paddling kayaks, canoes, and SUPs.  
For more information on the book, please click here to be connected to our website, www.paddlingsouthernmaine.com!  

If you want a quick link to our media, to learn more about the book click here.   


I can be found on social media using my username, MaineKayakGirl, here on facebook or here on instagram

Sandy is on instagram here and uses facebook to share more info about the book here, on facebook.

If you are posting on social media about one of the trips, please tag us using the hashtags #paddlingSoMe or #SoMePaddling


There are trips in the book that are not on the blog and there are trips on the blog that are not in the book!  

Always remember, Be Safe & Have Fun!  

Thank you to everyone who has supported us in this endeavor, especially our families and friends!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment