My Book!!

One opportunity that the blog has brought me is the co-authoring of a guidebook, Paddling Southern Maine! It is something in which I take a lot of pride! My writing partner, Sandy Moore, and I have created a book with 54 amazing trips that are within about an hour of Portland! Our motto as we wrote the book was wanting to 'get people to spend the day on the water and not in their cars!'

If you want more information on our book please click on the image of the book below.

Sandy and I are available to attend/present various functions/events. Please email me at mainekayakgirl@gmail.com for more information!

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Fall Paddling



What an amazing time on the water this weekend!  
I really wanted to paddle while the colors were still vibrant.  I think we are supposed to get some rain and wind and I think most of the leaves will be gone after that... 

Yesterday some friends and I started from the new launch on the Windham side of the Presumpscot, across from the Shaw Park launch. (Trip31 in Paddling Southern Maine.)  Pictures from that trip are at the bottom of this post as I wanted to start with the scenery... yesterday's pictures have a lot of photos of Gladys!

Sunday I went to Lower Range Pond/ Range Pond State Park.   It was stunning!
(Trip 30 in the book)

I have included links to previous posts with directions to the locations... this post is just for the photos!  (And a few comments... ) 




A bit of a silly photo of me... but... wanted to remind everyone it's that time of year where we need to wear orange!  Be safe!










Thirsty Squirell












































And... Photos from Saturday with Miss Gladys...




















Peace & Serenity


Post Paddle Pup... happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment